Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sporks relaunch

Honey suggested that I begin my relaunch with a paean to sporks. I eat with one almost every day. I like them. So much so, I've gone and bought a sporks domain. How's that for iconic?

So, why do I like sporks?

  • Sporks have a pleasing shape

  • Slip one in your bag or pocket and you're good to go

  • Sporks function pretty well as spoons

  • Sporks function fairly well as forks

  • Titanium sporks are very light and very strong

  • I like liminal things.


Welcome to my new space. Looks pretty spiffy, no? Big thanks to Treecup and Sly for making it happen. It's nice to have my own little corner of the internets. I think I'll keep it.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sweet!
It's pretty here.

Teresa said...

Lookee here, I'm the first to comment on your spiffy new digs, too!

I'm so glad you cleared up that whole sporks thing. Here I thought you just considered them funny objects, but you really do eat with one every day! Though, I wonder, why are sporks lunch instruments of choice, but not dinner?

Deborah said...

Very spiffy. Nifty even.

SassyFemme said...

Nice new digs!

The only time I've used a spork is in a school cafeteria, odd things those sporks.

weese said...

i do so love gray.

eb said...

Fabulous. I like your new home.