Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

At home



I'm at home today because last night I felt like the man in the picture. It was weird. It also wasn't quite that violent or dramatic. Mostly because I was in my bed. And there was no actual electricity involved. I'm thinking it was a mild fever.

Today, I've felt ok when I'm really still. A little sore/achy, but ok. I feel like I'm just on the edge of feeling really bad. Like this car:



Or at least like this car a few seconds before the sketch artist started his or her sketch. It would actually be pretty funny if road and warning signs were actually sketched. Like true crime or live journalism or something.

Here's another sign. It's unrelated to the theme of this blog entry. But I liked it because it seems to be suggesting road cleavage. And who can resist road cleavage? Not me.



Daytime t.v. is boring.

Biscuit whimpers in her sleep.

The internet isn't updated often enough (at least not the parts I go to).

The woot-off is too slow.

And now, my friends, it's time for a nap.

5 comments:

WenWhit said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. LOVE the road cleavage.

Unknown said...

sorry to hear you're not feeling well. now would be a good time to check out that dvd of surface though!

so are we off for tomorrow?

SassyFemme said...

Road cleavage? Ha!

Hope you're feeling better.

bryduck said...

I'm glad you were well enough to have dinner with us; fun was had! Thanks for all. Always.

Teresa said...

Ha ha, you said "cleavage" in your blog, and now you're going to get weird Google hits for search terms that include the word "cleavage," just like I do.