Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Endorse this

I got an e-mail from John Kerry this morning. I've subscribed to his e-mails since his ill-fated run for president in 2004. He endorsed Barack Obama via this morning's e-mail.

I immediately unsubscribed from his listserv.

Honey and I discussed what Democrat we'd less like be influenced by than John Kerry right now. Paul Tsongas, maybe. And he's dead. The fact that Kerry could not defeat worst-president-ever as he was descending into a weaker and weaker position makes me put little stock in what he says. Plus which, he's the second person this week who told me why I should support Obama. Jep. Thanks for your thoughts. I'll make up my own mind, thanks.

As soon as I unsubscribed, I donated $50 to Hillary Clinton. I won't tell you why you should vote for her. Make up your own mind. Here's my endorsement. Seems about as influential as John Kerry's.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Your endorsement is way more influential than John Kerry's, at least in my world. I hope your $50 goes to excellent use, like maybe buying a round of Red Bull for her South Carolina volunteers.

WenWhit said...

FWIW, I'm with you. :)

weese said...

I am endorsing Richardson. I realize he is no longer in the race... but thats ok - neither am i really.

Sarah said...

Hey Chica! I found your blog through Sassy's. Bookmarked it. Would love to read more. Please check me out sometime. Always looking to meet new, great people. Happy Friday!!

the misanthrope said...

I like Obama because I want a change from Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton. If after Hillary should we expect Jeb Bush, then Chelesea, then the Bush twins?

However, if Hillary is the nominee, I'm behind her 100%.

SassyFemme said...

High-fiving you for supporting Hillary!