Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2008

What I asked...

Versus what she heard...

Thursday morning, I put on a new shirt. I woke Honey up and asked if the shirt was too sheer. I handed her her glasses and turned on the light behind me.

She thought I asked if the shirt was too short.

Confident in her answer, she said no.

At no point did I think the shirt was too short.

It was, however, too sheer.

I spent half the day with my jean jacket on (despite the 78 degree SoCal spring day). The other half I spent with my office lights off.

7 comments:

WenWhit said...

What, no picture??? ;p

weese said...

thanks wendy... that was EXACTLY my question

Sage said...

I love popping into a blog and the first commentor says exactly what I was thinking. But since it is my first stop by I was going to be shy and not ask for a picture. But since she asked???

Sporks said...

All you needed to do was stop by my office Thursday. Don't you all do that every day?!

SassyFemme said...

Sporks, perhaps they want you to put up a web cam?

Giggling because commenting about a picture never even entered my mind when I read this.

Shauna said...

Sounds like every day in the bryduck/Shauna household. :)

Teresa said...

Notice how she said she turned on the light behind herself, which would backlight the subject, rendering it impossible to judge whether her shirt was too sheer, only whether her shirt was too short. Ergo…