Search This Blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hands

I feel as if all I'm doing lately is complaining on my blog. Might as well continue the theme...

Can anyone explain to me why I keep getting little cuts on my hands?

I've eliminated the glass-shards in my soap dispenser theory.

I moisturize regularly.

Are little cuts on hands also a function of turning 40?

I'm not going to start wearing gloves.

I band-aid and disinfect them.

Some cut causes are known.

Others cuts simply appear.

My hands are less than pretty, what with the cuts, the band-aids and the little teeny scars.

I have not started a new job in a razor blade factory.

Ok, maybe gloves.

Any other ideas?

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Damn, you know, once you eliminated the theories about glass shards in our soap dispenser and your new job in the razor blade factory, I was plumb out of guesses.

WenWhit said...

Papers and pups.

The Misanthrope said...

I agree with WenWhit or if your bringing firewood in.

Shauna said...

I also think WenWhit is onto something. Since I've got 15 more months of 40-hood under my belt than you, I can add that skin, even skin as oily as my part-Italian skin, seems to have become a lot drier in middle age.
"Papers and pups" is fun to say.

Suzanne said...

I'm well over forty and I have not experienced this spontaneous-cuts-on-hands phenomenon.

Must be the paper pushing.
Or the pups.
:)