Search This Blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

The latest from worst (ding) administration (ding) ever (ding)

Worst (ding) president (ding) ever (ding) hit 29% approval today. Cheney is at 18%

I'd like to talk about HUD. The HUD Secretary, Alphonso Jackson, told a story to a group of minority business owners that a contractor who was on the HUD approved list had not gotten a contract for political reasons. I'll let the idiocy speak for itself:

"He didn't get the contract. Why should I reward someone who doesn't like the president, so they can use funds to try to campaign against the president? Logic says they don't get the contract. That's the way I believe."

Later on he said the story was "anecdotal." In case you haven't looked that up lately, here's the definition:

"A short account of an interesting or humorous incident."

Umm Hmm. Let's see, it doesn't sound funny. So maybe he meant it was interesting.

It is interesting because it's a violation of federal law. But by "anecdotal" he says he meant fictional. Like maybe he meant to say it was apocryphal:

"Erroneous; fictitious"

At any rate, whether it was true or not (I guessing that it was), he's telling people that breaking federal law is ok. Oh and Worst (ding) president (ding) ever (ding)is standing behind him.

Take this thing, the NSA thing, oh I just can't go on. Impeaching and convicting is too nice for Worst (ding) president (ding) ever (ding). Can we banish him? Is that a consitutional option? Didn't Aaron Burr get threatened with banishment?

There was that novel about a guy without a passport who had to stay at sea. I'll buy the dinghy. Anyone want to chip in? He can wait for the apocalypse in international waters. We'll get lots of them, set them all afloat. Or we could send them to the Lost island. I'd gladly give up watching the show if they could all go there and live in one of the bunkers or get eaten by the polar bears.

Honey and I are going to Las Vegas this weekend. If the apocalypse is nigh, then Nevada is the state to be in.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I'll totally chip in for the dinghy. I hear being nibbled to death by seabirds is a tough way to go.

bryduck said...

I. can't. even. comprehend. the. depths. of. evil. these. people. are. plumbing. Ack!!!!!!