Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blogleague trophy

More on the Christmas visit soon--fun with rental cars and magnifying devices.

In the meantime, as promised, a preview of the fantasy football BlogLeague "Trophy." Whew--do I have bad taste or what? The one I chose isn't pictured here--it's a more elaborate version of these.

Congrats Wendy (on winning--not on receiving this monstrosity--coming to your home in mid-January 2007)!



Now, aren't the rest of you glad:

1) you didn't play; or

2) you didn't win?

Thought so.

6 comments:

Slangred said...

Not only am I glad I didn't play or win, I'm especially glad the husband didn't win (sorry, Bryduck!). I'm sorry though that you didn't win, sporks, since we'd get to see the monstrosity without having to house it if you had won it yourself. Oh well! Congrats, Wendy. Well done!

Teresa said...

That's so awesome! Are you eligible for a volume discount?

SassyFemme said...

Oh.my. :)

Suzanne said...

No fair. I didn't win but must suffer along with the winner. Where is the justice!

Was a great season, however. Thanks for doing such a great job as Commissioner. I can hardly wait for next season. :)

WenWhit said...

I cannot WAIT to get my fugly trophy!

Thanks for the most excellent job of commissionering.

Hey, why don't we make it a money league next year?? ;p

weese said...

ooo, I covet the trophy.
didn't I come in last place...do i get something for that.
it wasn't easy you know.