Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Select Comfort/Sleep Number cares!

I just got this comment on my blog post about my back:

"My name is Catherine, and I am a customer service representative with Select Comfort. I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues rolling to the middle of your bed. The good news is- we are here to help! There are several low-cost or no-cost things we can try to alleviate this annoyance for you. If you are interested in working through the issue with us, please give us a call at 1-800-472-7185. Please be ready with you and your name and address, you and your sleep partner’s (if you have one) preferred Sleep Number, your approximate heights and weights, and whether or not you feel like the sides of the bed are higher than the air chambers.

We are looking forward to helping you out!

Sincerely,
Catherine

My Sleep Number is 35"

She included her sleep number!

I probably will call them. There's just one little problem...we have the cheapest Sleep Number which comes with the "Non-Digital Firmer/Softer Remote." So, I don't know my sleep number. Still, the promise of low-cost and no-cost solutions to ANY problem seems worth a toll-free call, don't you think?

Thanks Sleep Number!

7 comments:

WenWhit said...

Huh. Personalized marketing.

SassyFemme said...

Interesting. Wonder if she's a regular blog reader or was Googling back problems. Maybe you can work out a deal, blog ad for them in exchange for good rate on a new bed. Worth a shot! :)

Deborah said...

Certainly worth a toll-free call. If nothing else, another post.

treecup said...

wow -- that's impressive. and a little creepy.

Teresa said...

Methinks the no-cost solution may be: "Make your partner sleep in the goddamn bed with you."

Still, I like Catherine's unsolicited diligence!

weese said...

hmm, we should put more consideration into our blog topics. this could be fun/lucrative.

Suzanne said...

Well? Did ya call yet?
The suspense is killing me.