Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Somewhat meta-blog

First, big props to scout for digging into the whole Olympic mascot dealio and discovering many many disturbing things. Here's one little tidbit:




Go read her blog at your own risk--the link's on the right. (I'm such an html wuss that I can't get the link to show up and blogger does it for you. Lame. Weak. Whatever.)

Ok, now that that's out of the way, slangred sent me a link to a blog I hate this morning because, well, she wanted to ruin my day. No, actually, she just wanted to confirm my hatred. Said bloggist is NOT worth linking to here, and I say that having including a picture of Gliz herein already. The blog is bad in a bad way not in a funny way. Like Neve.

Anyway, said bloggist was doing the meta-blog latest which is taking a survey about yourself. I like the survey. (To those who know which blog I'm talking about, his spacing on the survey was even annoying. That's sort of impressive, to be annoying in the abstract and in the details). Thusly:

Four Jobs I’ve had:
a) Taco maker at Del Taco
b) Library shelver
c) S.A.T. tutor
d) Interim Director, XX Program, XX University, X

Four movies I could watch over and over:
a) Clue
b) Top Gun
c) The Thin Man
d) Libeled Lady

Four places I’ve lived:
a) Decatur, Georgia
b) Roma (see how NBC I am?)
c) Chevy Chase, Maryland
d) Beverly Hills, Studio City and most importantly Van Nuys, California (SoCal being one big blob that only counts as one place, right? BeHi and Van Nuys are EXACTLY the same, trust me).

Four television shows I love:
a) Battlestar Galactica (but y'all knew that, didn't ya?)
b) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer (I know it's off the air, don't talk to me)
c) Dragnet (see above)
d) West Wing (going off the air--more dvds, less tifaux)

Four places I’ve vacationed:
a) Sequoia National Park
b) The Grand Strand, South Carolina
c) Lake Rabun, Georgia
d) Cody, Wyoming

Four favorite dishes:
a) Brunswick stew
b) Bagels with spicy cream cheese
c) Pulled pork
d) Steak, corn, and bean burrito--Chiptole

Four sites I visit daily:
a) Salon
b) Woot
c) Slate
d) Craigslist

Four places I’d rather be:
a) With my honey
b) On my bike
c) Somewhere calm
d) North Georgia

Four books I love:
a) Housekeeping
b) The Corrections
c) Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
d) Fever Pitch

Four video games I play:
a) Luxor
b) The Sims (when I have A LOT of time)
c) Bubble Trouble
d) The games on my Sega Saturn

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

See the links to scout and bryduck on the right. I also like dooce and rabbitblog. Urls=the obvious ones.

So there. One last meta-blog thing. Somebody comment, please. I feel so lonely with no comments.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jboo wants to know why she's not one of your favorite blogs and why she's not linked, though she wouldn't be able to answer the survey very well at this point in her illustrious life

Teresa said...

I've been tagged? Does that mean I have to answer the survey? That's mean, especially since at home you screen my calls and save me from the bad people who want me to take surveys.

bryduck said...

Said bloggist is such a tool. I feel irritated just thinking about him, but if I say anything on my blog, his drones will simply blast at me endlessly, as they tend to do when their messiah is questioned. My life is waaaay too short and valuable to me to have that kind of stress again! I guess I'll have to do the questionnaire thingie now, also, huh? No problem, I love these kinds of things!