Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We'll take the low road...

Someone else can take the high one. I got nosebleeds as a child.

Blogger friends of all types, the scouster and I are outta here for a bit. The lure of humidity and mosquitoes is a siren call. We're off to sweat and eat some she-crab.

If you know where we live, don't rob us.

If you don't, don't spam our blogs.

We're leeeeevin on a jet plaaaane.

I do know when we'll be back again. Check back on St. Carpophorus' feast day. Meantime, to quote Southern mothers, "be sweet."

5 comments:

WenWhit said...

I see you're already shifting into Southern mode. Good luck, girly. And enjoy that beach time!

Suzanne said...

Are those buttery rubbery clogs traveling with you? I'll bet your momma's gonna love 'em! She may even steal them right offa yer sweet little feet, bless her heart.

Y'all be careful now, ya hear?

WenWhit said...

Will you travel with sporks, too?

sporksforall said...

Buttery rubbery clogs are packed and ready to go. My mother might steal them, she likes yella. But her daughter's got her feet beat by four sizes.

Sporks aren't coming. There's plenty o' sporks in the South.

Slangred said...

Hey-
I second all of those emotions. Y'all have a grand time in Carolina--I hope Biting Fly Island isn't on the itinerary. If so, I hope the flies aren't biting!
See you when you get back!
Oh, and if the kitties need any extra looking in on, let us know!